Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

2012-08-02

OOTD - Mums 41st

Hello guys, 
My mum just turned her 41! for her Birthday dash i was in charge of decorating our garden. I came up with the idea of little city in Italy and this is what inspired me to make our garden look like little garden in Italy. Mum loved the fairy lights. the food was mostly Italian ( sticking to the theme !) . The weather was a bit chilly so I was made to wear something warm. I didn't want to dress up because i knew at the end we will end up with blankets around looking like bunch of ET'es.

^This is what i wore for the day :
Neon Green studded jumper from TOPSHOP 
Powder Pink shorts also from TOPSHOP
White High tops from Dorothy Perkins 
On my nails : Pastel Pink by Models Own 

Party:




No comments :

Post a Comment