Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

2012-09-19

London Underground

hey guys today my friend and me went to a Open day at LCF - it was useful to get all the information, however i dont think i will be taking this particular course at the end. I still have 2more open days at LCF to go to and i hopefully i find something i really like.
 After the open day we went to Westfields to look at some make-up i ended up buying MAC LIPSTICK - Rebel. Its an purple lipstick, that will look amazing in Autumn. next we went to the shop called INGLOT its a Polish make-up brand that have an range of different make up and quite good quality for their prices. My friend bought one of the Limited edition lipstick in electric blue i really think it suits her as well as her personality.

Today's outfit
Neon studded sweater- TOPSHOP
Black maxi skirt- RIVER ISLAND
Leather shoes-OFFICE
Backpack-H&M





MAC lipstick in REBEL




Klaudia x

2 comments :

  1. I can't take my eyes off you, definitly I have a crush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your lipstick and that sweater, dear!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete