Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

2013-08-17

Pink coat

Hey guys!

This outfit includes 2 items I got in Poland. The pink jacket is a big statement to the outfit as it really stands for the autumn/ winter trend. A lot of designers included pink statement coats in their catwalk shows. I was really lucky to get this beautiful coat for a bargain! 
Next, I got cut out leather boots which were on the more pricey side. I was looking for cut out boots for a while as I've seen some around but I knew that there would be a lot of people wearing the same boots from shops like River island or topshop in autumn, so I wanted to get boots that not many people were likely to have.

My outfit :

                                 
   

                                 

Jacket | reserved | £40.00
Dress | Zara | £22.00
Boots | £40.00

    

No comments :

Post a Comment