Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

2014-02-13

Wish list

Hey Guys!

If you know me, you'll now I never stop shopping. I created this wish list / shopping list I'd want to purchase maybe next month.
1) Zara Blue Bottoms are so chic and classy, I love the ciggaratte cut and the royal blue colous it will look amazing with snake skin slip-on's or the amazing zara booties.
2) Powder Pink Leather Jacket - I need this. Definitely not for everyone's taste as its quite boxy fit, I just like the pretty settle pink colour which completely takes different spin of the classic biker jacket.
3)Zara cut out boots are just up my street. I am although 5"7 so these might make me look like a giant asking around London streets, who cares. I love the grungy yet classy cut of the shoe it will make your outfit look put together even if you're just wearing white top and jeans.
4)Whistles Shirt I just really need more basics in my wardrobe, I love the material and how it looks on the model.
5)Tom Ford Lipstick its just a must have. It gives you this luxury feel to your make-up bag and the colour looks really pretty with simple eye makeup.




Love,
Klaudia

No comments :

Post a Comment