Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

2013-10-28

What's on my face | OOTD

Hey guys !

I'm so sorry for not posting anything for a while now, I am extremely busy with Uni work and work in general. I decided to make this post as I was going to Uni today and was sent home because all of the trains were not working because of the weather. Recently I've done a huge makeup shopping including: Bobbi Brown and laura Mercier. Here is what products I used on my face to day and what I wore on a gloomy and rainy day.






Make up : 
Foundation : Bobbi brown | Moisture Rich Foundation SPF 15 in shade Beige 3
Concealer: Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in shade Ivory
Foundation Powder: Laura Mercier in shade NO.4
Blush: Pot Rouge for lips and cheeks in shade Powder Pink 6
Eyebrow pencil: Bobbi Brown in shade Blonde
Lipgloss: Bobbi Brown in shade Nougat 41 
Mascara: Lancome - Hypnose Drama
I also used Real techniques brushes : Buffing brush, Foundation brush ( core collection), stippling brush  and Bobbi brown beauty blender.


Turtle neck jumper : Zara | £15.99
Vest Sheer top ( that Im wearing underneath) : TOPSHOP - last year
Jeans: H&M | £12.99
Shoes: Black Leather Chelsea boots from Poland £40.00
Bag: Zara | £49.99
Necklace : Zara






<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9986719/?claim=mfkw9qpt5vm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments :

Post a Comment